Everybody’s talking about inversion tables these days. I must get asked a hundred times a week whether or not these things actually work for both pain relief and height growth in general. There is absolutely no way to talk about inversion tables without discussing back pain and inversion therapy. Inversion therapy is a form of therapy used in the management of back pain. It functions as a mean of decompressing the spine and as spinal traction. During inversion therapy, the patient’s legs are hanged while the rest of the body is at an inverted angle or upside down.
While we carry out our daily activities, we are most likely involved a lot of standing while commuting and maybe sitting through meetings and office hours. Standing is capable of placing more than enough pressure on our spine and funny enough, sitting can further multiply the amount of pressure on our spine by 2.5X and lying down is not capable of relieving the pressure enough except if the body is placed at an inverted angle (60 Degrees). This excessive pressure leads to back pain in mild cases and can progress to vertebra disc protrusion, herniation, and degeneration in severe cases. The easiest and most common means of undergoing inversion therapy is through the use of inversion tables.
Five Best Inversion Tables On The Market Today
This is a review of the best inversion tables in the market.
Teeter EP-560 Ltd
This inversion table is from one of the leading inversion table manufacturers. Its parts are made of heat treated steels with and heavy duty steel thereby making it highly reliable, durable and stable. Its safety features include pivot bearings, cam locks, and auto-locking hinges. Extra features such as acupressure nodes, back-pain relief stretch attachment, and exercise are also included in the product. This product is the only inversion Table approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The ankle system minimizes bending to secure ankles
- The angle tether system reduces ankle pressure and can be rotated at 20, 40 and 60 degrees.
- It is comfortable to use and helps distribute body weight evenly.
- The foot platforms are adjustable.
- Its height is adjustable and can support up to 300 Pounds weight
- Five years manufacturer’s warranty.
This Inversion table brand is made easy to use, store and assemble. Its balancings are precise, and it is sold at $359.10 on Amazon.
Ironman Gravity 4000
Ironman Gravity is another brand of inversion tables built to last and offers many benefits for inversion therapy. The Ironman Gravity 4000 is a huge improvement over the earlier versions has it has features which give it better performance, safety, and comfort.
- It has an adjustable height with a 350-pound weight capacity
- It has an extra wide, heavy-duty tubular frame which provides security, durability, and stability while inverting.
- The backrest is covered with a 5-inch foam which makes it more comforting and relaxing.
- Palm-activated ankle locking system
- Floor stabilizers made of rubber
- It Can invert up to 180-degree safely and comfortably.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- It has a price tag of $225 on Amazon.
Innova ITX9600 Review
Innova ITX9600 is easy to assemble, cheap and a strong inversion table. It is lightweight, thereby, making it portable. Its many features make it safe, comfortable, and highly beneficial. These features include:
- Weight capacity of 300 pounds
- Protective cover
- Position adjustment safety pin
- Ergonomic ankle safety system
- Fully padded, long, wide, and soft backrest
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
This inversion table is relatively cheap when compared with others with the same features. It has also been reported by users be highly effective in managing spinal pains. It sells for as low as $78 on Amazon
Health Mark Pro Max Review
This inversion table has all the latest technology and features. It allows you lie face up or face down, thereby letting you work on the exact muscle you are having discomfort with. Its features are also similar to a massage table thereby improving its comfortability. It is the only non-motorized inversion table capable of lying face up and face down.
- It can support up to 600 pounds body weight.
- It has six manufacturer preset inversion angles and is capable of 180 degrees inversion.
- It comes with thigh and knee supports, as well as ankle braces.
- It is primarily designed for clinical use and is therefore highly effective in relieving pain and discomfort in the back muscles.
- It is easy to assemble
- It is also foldable and can be easily moved from one place to the other.
- It has a price tag of $120 on Amazon
The Invertio Review
The Invertio is a fully braced inversion table which combines strength with stability. Its maximum weight s above 300 pounds and has a sleek, stylish design. The non-skid metal frames further increase its stability.
- Strong tubular construction gives a rare level of strength and support.
- Its sleek, black and silver design makes it better looking and pleasing to the eye.
- The feet are non-skid and non-marring thus improving confidence in using it as there is no risk of sliding or marring.
- The headrest, backrest, and ankle supports are lavishly padded with foam.
- It can easily be adjusted to the user’s height.
- It can be adjusted to invert at any angle.
- The ankle supports can be positioned at eight distinct positions and are easy to adjust back to the original position.
- It can be easily assembled by the user.
- Foldable and portable.
- It sells for $120 on Amazon
What To Consider When Choosing An Inversion Table
Much care should always be taken when selecting inversion tables. This is because even a minute error can lead to more fatal situations than what led to the need for an inversion table. Therefore, you should pay much attention to the following factors when choosing an inversion table.
- Material quality (preferably carbon steel) and general safety during use
- Weight and height capacity must fit into your need.
- Construction should be solid, sturdy, and reliable.
- Stability of the base
- Paddings and supports
- Handles and Suspensions
- Warranty coverage
- Manual or motorized
- Ease of Use and assemblage
- Ease of Storage
- Available inversion angles
- Ergonomic Design
Well, there you have it. That’s my review for the best inversion tables you can invest in today as well as what to consider before choosing one. If you’re still skeptical as to whether or not these will help increase your height, then perhaps you should read this article that I wrote for those questioning this theory. The most important thing is that you actually take action and do something for your spine and overall health. Like I mentioned previously on my site, if you’re not putting your health first by exercising, taking yoga classes, and eating right, then you’re already at a loss.